LHMTL FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Ted Nolan: «What I need are guys who dont like loosing!»

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Ted Nolan: «What I need are guys who dont like loosing!» Empty
MessageSujet: Ted Nolan: «What I need are guys who dont like loosing!»   Ted Nolan: «What I need are guys who dont like loosing!» EmptyMer 21 Fév - 18:12

***TORONTO STAR***

The leafs coach says times are crucial and every match from here on out is a battle for the playoffs. The leafs who have been up and down all season are looking for consistency and GM Alexandre Vincent says that getting big star names in the line-up close to the trade deadline isn't the solution.

«Sure star quality is something you look for in a dressing room, but that isnt everything. Just look at Ottawa, they had the best dawm line-up on paper before the season started and look at them now! Look at Minnesota, crazy to think the would be where they are now looking at they're roster.» (GM Alex Vincent)

«I need grit, I need all-out plain and simple effort. No chiken shit I thought i would but didnt do my big fat name is more important players. We are the leafs, we win by playing hard, in your face hockey. Thats my tactic. If a player is to come here and be part of the roster, he better know it» (Ted Nolan)

The leafs play Minnesota tonight in a all important playoff spot match. Daigle is still injured and Kipper still suffering from the flu. Times are crucial!!!

GO LEAFS GO ! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ted Nolan: «What I need are guys who dont like loosing!»
Page 1 sur 1